Typically Ships Under 24 Hours
Rothco Forced Entry Tactical Boot With Side Zippers are designed with a variety of features to get you through each challenge that comes your way. Featuring a slip-resistant outsole. The Forced Entry Boots give improved traction while you are on the move so you don’t slip and fall. The rustproof eyelets and speed lace system will keep your tactical boots tightly secured. Constantly tying and untying your boots can be quite time-consuming.
The Rothco Tactical Boots are composed with a gusseted tongue to prevent dirt, sand, and other debris from entering the boot. Ankle comfort and support are provided with the pigskin leather collar. The interior includes a steel shank for added support and moisture-wicking lining to keep your feet cool and dry.
Rothco Combat Boots include a side zipper closure so you can save time by easily slipping the boots on and off while keeping the laces tied. Constructed with an action leather upper and a full-grain leather vamp, the tactical work boots are built for long-lasting strength.
- Steel shank provides added support.
- The moisture-wicking lining will keep your feet cool and dry.
- Pigskin leather collar for a comfortable fit around your ankle.
- Gusseted tongue prevents debris from entering your tactical boot.
- Action leather upper and full-grain leather vamp construction for long-lasting strength.
- The forced entry tactical boot features a slip-resistant outsole for improved traction while you are on the move.
- Side zipper closure with a hook and loop tab allows you to save time by easily putting on / taking off your swat boot without having to tie/untie your laces.
|Spec Sheet||Get Spec Sheet|
|Material Specs:||full-grain leather, nylon|
|UPC Label On Product:||No|
|Closures And Fasteners:||Laces, Zipper|
|Components:||Gusseted Tongue, Slip Resistant Sole, Rust Proof Hardware, Moisture Wicking Lining|
|2 Related collections:||Cold & Wet Weather Boots , Military & Tactical Boots|
GREAT BOOT FOR GREAT PRICE.
I am in the Texas State Guard when I was called to Active Duty Hurricane Katrina 12 hour shifts not one Blister Best Boot I Own wish they made it in Tan Laura Mae's Variety Store
Several customers report that these have been the best boots they have bought. Much more comfortable than the $100 pair out there