Typically Ships Under 24 Hours
Forced Entry Tactical Boot is compliant with military regulation AR 670-1 (DA PAM 670-1, Section 20-3 Boots) Standards. This Rothco Coyote Brown Boot includes a height of 8" (measured from the ground at back center), an upper flesh side out cattle hide leather (nubuck) with nylon, a plain toe, a rubber outsole matching the upper in color, "cambrelle" synthetic lining (no mesh), and soles that measure 1.75" in height (measured from the bottom of the outsole) and don't extend over the toe.
Other features of this Military Combat Boot include double side vents, 7 eyelet lace system, (with 4-speed laces), a padded collar for additional support, and removable insoles. This Rothco AR 670-1 Tactical Boot contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.
- Compliant to military regulation ar 670-1.
- Height of 8" (measured from the ground at back center).
- Upper flesh side-out cattle hide leather (nubuck) with nylon.
- Rubber outsole matching the upper in the color.
- "Cambrelle" synthetic lining (no mesh).
- Soles measure 1.75" in height.
- Double side vents for breathable comfort.
- Padded collar for additional support.
- Material Specs: Leather, nylon, rubber.
- Closures and fasteners: Laces.
- Catalog Page: 132.
- Color: AR 670-1 Coyote Brown.
- GSA Compliant: Yes.
- Certification: ISO Certified.