Typically Ships Under 24 Hours
This Freeze Dried Emergency Fruit Supply contains a total of 120 delicious servings of real fruit. This emergency fruit supply contains an assortment of fruit that includes Bananas, Peaches, Strawberries, and Apples. This fruit has a shelf life up to 20 years when stored properly.
The fruit comes in Metallyte pouches which are designed to preserve freshness and keep oxygen out. Each pouch contains 8 servings to prevent waste. Pouches are then packed into a crush-resistant bucket. The bucket is stackable and has a convenient grab-and-go handle making it easy to store and transport. A ripcord with a pull tab lets you know if the bucket was previously opened or tampered with. The bucket measures 16" x 11.75" x 9.5", and weighs about 6 lbs.
When you consider the premium real fruit, number of servings, and extended shelf life, I'm sure you'll agree that this emergency fruit supply is very affordable. Give you and your loved one's security and peace-of-mind by having a Freeze Dried Emergency Fruit Supply in place before disaster strike as emergency supplies are almost impossible to obtain during an emergency....don't delay...prepare today. Made in the USA.
This Freeze Dried Emergency Fruit Supply with 120 Servings Contains This Assortment of Fruit:
|Freeze Dried Bananas
|Freeze Dried Peaches
|Freeze Dried Strawberries
|Freeze Dried Apples||5||40|
Additional Product Details:
- Includes 1 total bucket
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 8 servings
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 20 year shelf life
- May be eaten directly from the pouch.
- To rehydrate, bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a medium sauce pan.
- Stir in the contents of fruit pouch.
- Remove from heat and cover for 12-15 minutes or until fruit reaches desired softness.
- Drain and enjoy!